photo home_zps8cc8ea00.png photo aboutme_zps4d4413ea.png photo contact_zps79b5fc37.png photo advertise_zps2f65709f.png photo webelieve_zps4e54d4e3.png
Be sure you check out my main blog {And here's to you, Mrs. Robinson!}

I Dreamed a Dream

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of UPromise. All opinions are 100% mine.

UPromise_Brand_300x250_static.jpg (3 documents)

Being a new mommy, I have thought a lot about what I hope and dream for Elijah.

I want him to be healthy. I want him to be strong. I want him to be kind. I want him to be a good friend. I want him to have an education. I want him to have a desire for all things good. And I want him to grow up and have dreams of his own that he hopes to achieve.

I hope that someday I will be able to help him achieve these dreams and that he will have a solid foundation to go forward in life. But I know a lot of parents and families are not able to provide for their children and give them the financial support that they need in order to see this dreams come true.

That's where Upromise comes in! Upromise is giving away $20,000 to users who share their dream story of how a parent has helped a child make their dream come true!!

Upromise members have received more that $600 million in college savings through their rewards program and is now celebrating it's 10th anniversary of helping to make children's lives better.

You can celebrate with Upromise too by going to www.upromisetodream.com and share your own dream you have for your child. You could be entered to win $1000 in a weekly drawing. Then, vote for your favorite dreams by clicking "Like" next to the stories you want to vote for. The story with the most votes will win $10,000!! Click here for dream wall official rules.

Help support Upromise's mission to help children fulfill their greatest dreams by visiting their website and see you can be involved!

Visit Sponsor's Site

0 comments: